Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Beginning






They say the start of a journey is always the hardest. Maybe it's because of what you leave behind, or maybe it's because the uncertainty of what is ahead. I do know in my heart that I am truly loved here and leaving behind so many that I love is something that has been a very difficult idea to grapple with. So here I am one foot in front of the other, already in motion, walking, now faster and faster...toward the unknown. I hope that my journey will circle me back to my loved ones...I am so thankful for all of you.

3 comments:

Administrator said...

A touching beginning post :)

Arianne said...

Thank you! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for being "so trendy". You'll always be part of us. :)

Love, Liz

p.s. keep me posted on yourself...and your kids.